SPUG: Perl Volunteering

Christopher Maujean ChrisM at courtlink.com
Wed Mar 22 12:27:48 CST 2000

1. There is.

2. Eugene Freenet is always looking for volunteers (remote even)
   They have a bunch of Linux and Solaris boxes.

   There is probably some Eugene Freenet equivalent in the Seattle area, but
the
   Eugene freenet (Oregon Public Networking) is a great place to work, and
champions
   a wonderful cause. I put over 800 hours of work into that place myself.