SPUG: CGI::Cookies question

Peter Darley pdarley at serviceintelligence.com
Fri Mar 3 09:52:14 CST 2000

Friends,
	The problem was apperantly that the clock on the machine was set wrong and
it was sending out cookies that were already expired.  I don't know why
Netscape was returning these expired cookies;  maby it assumed that any
cookie with an invalid expiration time should never expire.  Anyway, that's
what the problem was.
Thanks,
Peter D.