SPUG: CGI::Cookies question

David Waring dwaring at nwsr.com
Wed Mar 1 22:03:03 CST 2000

I had a problem like this with IE last year. Seems to be a bug in IE.
Turns out if you set a cookie with no value, IE (at least v4 and v5
on NT) will not accept any other cookies from that domain. If I
remember correctly it behaved as if it was accepting the cookie but
it really didn't. Perhaps this is the problem.

David Waring