SPUG: SPUG@cpan.org ... TK / DBI project

wwg at tscnet.com wwg at tscnet.com
Fri Jul 21 09:43:55 CDT 2000

For those who are interested in the Perl/TK DBI project
I said I would get up & available on my site by last
night, my apologies.  Some things came up, and it will
be the weekend before I can get this on my server.
Sorry for the delay: it *will* be available by Sunday
night, and I'll post the url.  Thanks for your patience!

Regards,

Bill Graham
Software Engineer
360 Powered Corp.
www.360.com

This mail sent through Sinclair's WebMail
      http://mail.sinclair.net

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org