SPUG: WEB/Oracle Programmer Needed

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed Feb 2 08:45:48 CST 2000

ACP180, Developer/Report Writer, 6 month contract, Redmond, WA

Job Description
Develop web application to extract information from Oracle database and
distribute to intranet users. Work with end users to determine requirements,
design and develop the application.

Qualifications
Perl CGI, HTML, UNIX
Oracle required, Access a plus

Education
BA in Computer Science a plus

For contracting, need to be a 1099
telecommuting possible?, no must be at the client site.
pay range, depends on the years of experience

About ASIX, we are an Information Technology Consulting and software
development company located in Bellevue, WA.

SIX is a privately held company. Much of
ASIX work is based on Object Oriented, multi-tiered environments, where we
provide high level analysis and design services. Our clients bring us in to
help with full development lifecycles, or parts of the cycle.

About ASCEND, it is a comprehensive and highly integrated property
assessment and tax administration system which is marketed to county
governments. It's technology is distributed client/serve (complied C++ on
the client), and we are currently reengineering the applications with
web-based development tools. ASCEND is live in 11 counties, which includes 4
states

Traci L. Townsend
Technical Recruiter
ASIX