SPUG: spug CPAN

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Thu Aug 17 05:19:21 CDT 2000

From: Andrew Sweger <andy at n2h2.com>
Date: 8/16/00 7:45:14 PM

> Is it really that bad? I mean, it is *not* SPAM. It's
> SPUG. A bunch of people discussing Perl projects on the
> Seattle __Perl__ Users Group list. Sure, we'll take this
> to our new list when that's all squared away. But,
> really, we're on charter. This list has been fairly quiet
> for a long time (and I've been here since before the
> start of SPUG). It's not like it's some social chat board
> like some other Perl Monger groups I could name.

Oy! I resemble that remark :)

You're only saying that to drawn out the lurkers!

> So, anyone see what Buffy did?   ;)

Don't go there. That way lies madness...

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>
European Perl Conference (Sept 22/24, ICA, London) <http://yapc.org/Europe/>

"The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one",
he said. But still they come.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org