SPUG: Perl Cooks Needed!

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu Oct 7 22:04:55 CDT 1999

>> Message submitted at: Thu Oct  7 20:04:55 PDT 1999

SPUG-ers,

As long-time readers of this list will already know, we've been slowly
working through the O'Reilly "Perl Cookbook" at our meetings.

Accordingly, I'm putting out a "call for cooks", to see who might be
interested in leading a discussion on one of the next Cookbook chapters,
on Arrays, Hashes, or Pattern Matching, during the meetings scheduled
for 10/19, 11/16, and 12/21.

Of course, if anybody would like to volunteer to speak on any other topic,
let me know what you have in mind and we can discuss that possibility
also.

Remember, we are a "Perl educational cooperative", and this format
depends on volunteer speakers to make things work!

VENUE UPDATE
We will continue meeting at the 'Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center"
at the South end of Lake Union through the rest of this year, but we're
still looking for a new location for next year's meetings.

| Tim Maher, PhD  CEO, Consultix &    (206) 781-UNIX/8649          |
|      Pacific Software Gurus, Inc.   Email: tim at consultix-inc.com |
| "The UNIX/Perl Training Experts"    http://www.consultix-inc.com |
|Classes: 11/1 Shell/Utils  11/15 Adv Shell  12/7 LINUX  12/13 Perl|

    POST TO: spug-list at pm.org        PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org