[Southampton-pm] Monthly meetup tomorrow night!

Vytautas D vytdau at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 06:26:49 PDT 2016

Imran, I didn't think about book, might be an interesting idea.
Anyway, I bought camel for this purpose so next time I come I am
taking it along.

I am still waiting to see if anyone would be interested to meet in
environment where we would have access to projector and stuff ? I have
heard couple interested, but I think we need few more ( and yes I am
bad at marketing :) )