[Southampton-pm] Monthly meetup tomorrow night!

Imran Chaudhry ichaudhry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 04:41:54 PDT 2016

Welcome R. L. Bright! Hope you found the gang.

In case the Camel is lost/unavailable/sleeping: in the early days I bought
along the camel and llama book and put them on the tables.

Due to their colours they really stood out in a dark pub and no one but
geeks bring technical books to a pub :)

On 6 April 2016 at 22:10, Anton Oussik <antonoussik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Vytas, next month be sure to bring your camel.
>
> On Wed, 6 Apr 2016, 22:00 Anton Oussik, <antonoussik at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Just checked the wall hanging. You are not there! Hi!

>>> I am in said tavern but can't see anyone who looks like your group. I am
>>> by the wall hanging in a green jacket in case you do get this on time.
>>> Also, I'm new. Hi!

Key fingerprint = EF78 310C C517 9564 9ECA  82F6 68FA E621 17E1 5D16