[Southampton-pm] March social meeting - 8pm Wednesday + possible technical meeting
vytdau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:12:19 PST 2014
Brilliant idea! I could give a talk on DateTime or Unicode madness.
I would love to see:
- Perl 5.18, 5.20 features in action..
- Practical Perl CPAN modules
- Something on Perl OO, like using Moose, or what's new.
- Something on test driven programming in Perl
- What's new in Perl QA frameworks
- Interactive packet manipulation in Perl.
I would like to see:
- Performance profiling?
- Perl Best practises?
- Something on Perl web automation
- Cool configuration/setup for Perl development
See you all tonight
On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 8:56 PM, Tim Retout <tim at retout.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
> This month's social meeting will be on Wednesday 5th at 8pm in the
> Platform Tavern as usual.
> Last month I went to visit the nice people at the Southampton hacker
> space. Their venue could easily accommodate us for a technical
> meeting, and they've got a projector there if we need it:
> Who's up for arranging a technical meeting later in the month? :)
> Does anyone have any suggestions for talks they would like to give or
> attend? What about timing - should we see who can turn up on a day
> other than a Wednesday?
> Kind regards,
> Tim Retout <tim at retout.co.uk>
> Southampton-pm mailing list
> Southampton-pm at pm.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Southampton-pm