[Southampton-pm] March social meeting - 8pm Wednesday + possible technical meeting

Tim Retout tim at retout.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 12:56:01 PST 2014

Hi all,

This month's social meeting will be on Wednesday 5th at 8pm in the
Platform Tavern as usual.

Last month I went to visit the nice people at the Southampton hacker
space.  Their venue could easily accommodate us for a technical
meeting, and they've got a projector there if we need it:

http://www.somakeit.org.uk/

Who's up for arranging a technical meeting later in the month? :)
Does anyone have any suggestions for talks they would like to give or
attend?  What about timing - should we see who can turn up on a day
other than a Wednesday?

Kind regards,

--
Tim Retout <tim at retout.co.uk>