[SP-pm] Fwd: [Perlweekly] The current Perl Weekly News - Issue #11

Daniel de Oliveira Mantovani daniel.oliveira.mantovani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:20:28 PDT 2011

Achei incrível, essa resposta no artigo "Why Perl?"

@Ada
> What truly original ideas have originated from the Perl community in
recent years?

Yes, Moose

Python's bullwinkel
http://code.google.com/p/bullwinkle/

Ruby's doodle
http://doodle.rubyforge.org/
http://transfixedbutnotdead.com/2008/03/12/doodling-with-moose-part-1/

Javascript's joose
http://code.google.com/p/joose-js/

--
http://noticiasglobal.com

"If you’ve never written anything thoughtful, then you’ve never had any
difficult, important, or interesting thoughts. That’s the secret: people who
don’t write, are people who don’t think."