[Santa-rosa-pm] Still active?

Jim Oser oserj at oserconsulting.com
Sat Feb 13 13:40:57 PST 2021

Hi Rob,

The author of the O'Reilly rails books is going to do perl at Apple?

Hello, Houston, we have a problem.

I remember being at some meeting and somebody mentioned that he chopped wood one afternoon with Tim O'Reilly. Wasn't that you?

I am surprised, that I am even on this list. After discovering ruby, I never looked at perl again.

Will Apple be sending you to China to work on manufacturing issues?

Jim
Novato, CA.