[Santa-rosa-pm] Perl dev needed for site migration

Achilles Poloynis apoloynis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 13:01:42 PST 2021

Hi all,

I posted a bit ago, but didn't get a response so I'll try one more time :)

I'm looking for someone to either troubleshoot or takeover a site
migration of a Catalyst framework project from  CentOS to Debian. It's
mostly setup now. I can give more details if anyone is interested. Even
if not, any other places to reach out would be appreciated. It's for a
local gallery business with a kind, cool owner.

I can be reached by replying here or achilles at achillespoloynis.com.

Thanks!

Achilles