Perl class at the JC

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Mon Jan 5 16:51:31 CST 2004

DESCRIPTION
<snip>
PERL is a programming language for writing CGI applications. It's main
strength is that it doesn't have any unnecessary warnings or strictures. It
is a direct descendent of Perl, a programming language which was used
mainly by programmers. However, the original language required too much
reading and thinking and so PERL was developed as a language which was more
in tune with the requirements of the Internet age.
</snip>

<ROTFLMAO>

-Kevin