Perl Mongers Meeting: Feb 24-- Sonoma PM in the future...

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Mon Feb 23 09:13:58 CST 2004

Greetings Fellow Perl Mongers!

As many of you know the meeting on the 24th will be my last one with Sonoma
PM, so for a change we have a meeting agenda.

Items for the agenda:
o Where will Sonoma PM meet in the future? Options?
o Who will manage the mailing list and website?
o Other issues?
o And of course, talk about Perl! (Show it. Share it. Monger it!)

Computer, projector, and internet connection will be available.

When:  Tuesday February 24th, 7:30 to 9:00pm.
Where:
	O'Reilly & Associates
	1005 Gravenstein Hwy North
	Sebastopol, CA 95472

And for those who are interested, there's always the optional pizza run
from Mary's Pizza Shack.

Kudos!

-Kevin Bingham
kevin at oreilly.com