Kevin is going where?

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Tue Feb 10 16:26:33 CST 2004

Greetings fellow Perl Mongers!

Thought you would all like to know that I am leaving O'Reilly and leaving
the state, for Kansas City (MO). My last day at O'Reilly will be March
12th. So there will be a meeting on the 24th at O'Reilly, but beyond that
it's up to somebody else picking up the torch.

If there is somebody on the list within O'Reilly who could pick up the
torch, no doubt the rest of the crew will appreciate it. Else somebody will
need to manage the mailing list and website and new meeting location. No
doubt we can all talk about it on the 24th.

Hmmm, need to join KC PM's mailing list now....

Kudos!
-Kevin