Perl Mongers Meeting Thursday the 30th

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Wed May 29 16:41:06 CDT 2002

Ahh, I wondered why I hadn't seen you at the meetings, Sebastian.

I have no qualms on moving the date of the meeting. I too have something
else I could be doing on Thursday nights, but I've been giving PM
priority.  An now that my Wednesday night class is over, I'm available then.

It sounds like 3rd or last Wednesday of every month might work. What do you
think?

I will also ask the attendees on Thursday night, since I know a few of them
are not on the list and just show up.

Kudos!
-Kevin