Perl Mongers Meeting Thursday the 30th

Seb list at mindling.com
Wed May 29 13:38:03 CDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 11:03, Kevin Bingham wrote:
> Hola Fellow Perl Mongers!
>
> The last Thursday of the month is just a few days away, and that means it's
> Perl time!
>
> When: Thursday, May 30, 7:30 to 9:00pm. 6:45pm for those of you interested
> in ordering pizza.

Hi all. I know I was one of the "Thursday's are great!" votes last year,
but I'm unfortunately committed most Thursday nights these days. I
wonder if anyone else is having trouble making the Thursday meetings, or
would prefer a different day? If I'm the lone voice, I'll happily suck
up and deal...and do my best to make what meetings I can, but if anyone
else would like to 'second' a day change vote for future meetings, I'm
all ears :)

The best evenings for me in order of preference are: Tuesday, Monday,
Wednesday, and Sunday.

Cheers
-Sebastian