Perl Mongers Meeting: Tuesday July 30th

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Mon Jul 29 15:44:31 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 01:35:54PM -0700, Kevin Bingham wrote:
> When: Tuesday, July 30, 7:30 to 9:00pm. 6:45pm for those of you interested
> in ordering pizza.
> Where:
> 	O'Reilly & Associates
> 	1005 Gravenstein Hwy North
> 	Sebastopol, CA 95472

Is there anybody headed to (or through) Cotati or Rohnert Park after the
meeting that'd be willing to give me a ride home after the meeting?

I'm a bus-goer and getting from work in Santa Rosa to Sebastopol before
6:45pm is fairly easy, but getting back home to Rohnert Park is a tad
difficult and lengthy.
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^           IRC: Freiheit at openprojects
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244