Perl Mongers Meeting: Tuesday July 30th

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Mon Jul 29 15:35:54 CDT 2002

Greetings Fellow Perl Mongers!

The end of the month is near, and so is our monthly meeting!

When: Tuesday, July 30, 7:30 to 9:00pm. 6:45pm for those of you interested
in ordering pizza.
Where:
	O'Reilly & Associates
	1005 Gravenstein Hwy North
	Sebastopol, CA 95472

What: Perl, of course. Whatever YOU would like to bring and share, or even
have questions about. And if any of you went to the Perl Conference last
week, we'd love to hear about it! (Unfortunately, I was unable to attend.)
Computer, projector, and internet connection will be available, as usual.

About Future Meetings:
If there's an event or talk you would like to see, speak! (Or forever hold
your peace.) Though be warned, you might end up being the organizer, with
fellow Perlmongers willing to support your concept.

See you all there!

Your gracious Perlmonger host,

-Kevin Bingham
kevin at oreilly.com