meeting

Jay Di Silvestri jay at adei.com
Fri Aug 27 16:37:34 CDT 1999

FYI
Just a reminder that we will be having a meeting of Sonoma.pm this
Tuesday at 7:30pm. The meeing will be at the O'Reilly Headquarters in
Sebastepol.  I have a link to O'Reilly on our website.
http://sonoma.pm.org.
--Jay

We will cover CGI with hopefully a little database stuff thrown in.  I'd
also like to get feedback on topic for upcoming sessions.  If anyone is
interested in XML/SGML please let me know I'm doing a lot of work in
that area and would be happy to talk about it
Hi Jay!

You might want to send out a reminder to the Sonoma PM's that there will
be a meeting on Tuesday.

Hope you enjoyed the rest of the conference.

-Kevin (c:

Kevin Bingham                               O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
O'Reilly Book Support               101 Morris St, Sebastopol, CA 95472
booktech at oreilly.com          O'Reilly home page http://www.oreilly.com

ph: 707-829-0515 fax: 707-829-0104 tollfree 800-998-9938 US/Canada only
to order: order at oreilly.com * technical questions: booktech at oreilly.com

Right now, based on our current level of ignorance, they're all equally
impossible . . . or possible.
        --Robert Frisbee, NASA JPL Interstellar Travel Guru
          http://www.popsci.com/context/features/startravel/

--
Jay Di Silvestri
Vice President Research and Development