perl conf

Jay Di Silvestri jay at adei.com
Sun Aug 22 13:39:26 CDT 1999

Hello from monterey,
I'm here at Perl 3.0 and it looks like it will be a good show.  I'll do
a recap at our upcoming Aug 31 meeting.

The real reason that I'm writing though, is that I'm stranded here.  I
brought my wife and son down, as I thought that it would be a nice
family outing. But my son is not happy.  We've spent the last two nights
with him howling most of the  night.  Suzanne is taking the car back
home today and that leaves me stuck.  She'll come back Tuesday, if
needed by I'm hoping that I can catch a ride to anywhere in Marin with
someone who is down here.  Any takers?

--
Jay Di Silvestri
Vice President Research and Development