[sf-perl] Stack Overflow Blog: "Why Perl is still relevant in 2022"

Richard Reina gatorreina at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:28:39 PDT 2022

Thanks for sharing. My entire business, from order entry to book-keeping to my Perl Dancer website, runs on Perl programs that I have written over the last 22 years and I am still adding. I do wish that there were more AI libraries— so far all I’ve been able to use is Algorithm::NaiveBayes for document/text classification but I am nevertheless very grateful for Perl.

Sent from my iPhone