[sf-perl] The SF Perl Raku Study Group, 01/30 at 1pm PDT

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 11:50:02 PST 2022

David Auerbach, "Bitwise: A Life in Code" (2018):

  "As a child, I had been drawn to computers because they were
  free of society's tortuous value systems.  Ironically, I now
  live in a world where computers are the thoughtless arbiters of
  those very same value systems.  They have come to speak our
  languages like idiots, replicating their stigmas and biases."

The Raku Study Group

January 30, 2022  1pm in California, 9pm in the UK

Zoom meeting link:
  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86424672986?pwd=ckdNY05uRXFpa3VBdzRtWVNNVFJ1dz09

Passcode: 4RakuRoll

RSVPs are useful, though not needed: