[sf-perl] Doing the Raku/Perl 6 gathering in SF again

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 12:16:56 PST 2020

This Sunday, lets do the Raku (Perl6) study group over at Muddy
Waters coffee house again, in San Francisco.  This is the one on
Valencia at 24th Street (not the one near 16th Street), where
you can still get some classic 1980s style coffee.

Sorry about the late notice on the change, I want to play around
with some different locations rather than defaulting to the
Oakland Museum all the time-- it's been a little too crowded of
late (thanks to the Burning Man exhibition, I think).

If anyone has a suggestion about places to try, please do speak
up.  For now I'm sticking with the conventional wisdom of trying
to stay near BART stations, but it might be interesting to branch
out a bit (North Beach, Japantown, Inner Sunset...).

https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl/events/knpbmrybccbjc/