[sf-perl] One more Perl 6 study session this sunday, October 28th

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:28:40 PDT 2018

We're getting near the end of the year, but I'll be hosting one
more "Perl 6 Informal Study Session" in the Blue Oak Cafe in the
Oakland Museum, on Sunday October 28th from 1pm on to 3pm or so
(often 5pm, really).

We've been flipping through brian d foy's "Learning Perl 6"
lately, and myself I've been playing around with writing perl 6
tests, pod, and the cpan format for perl6 code.  I had some
questions about variable scoping and data interchange, so we
might be talking about that.

This is probably the last session for this year-- next year I'm
thinking about trying a different format, perhaps alternating
between perl6 and perl5.

More info (RSVPs not required, but probably helpful):

https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl/events/vcqrhqyxnblc/