[sf-perl] Informal Perl6 Study Group: Sunday, October 21th

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 12:40:26 PDT 2018

Just another quick reminder: the Perl 6 study group is indeed on for
tomorrow is indeed on for tomorrow over at the cafe in the Oakland
Museum.  We will no doubt be flipping through the new "Learning Perl
6" book, and things like that.

Myself, I've been working on some code to do a neater list of
available methods than the built-in "^methods" does.  I find that
while the "augment" feature is evil (beware of creeping rubyism) and
not tremendously well supported, you can still do some fun things with
it if you work at it...

For more info:
https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl/events/vcqrhqyxnbcc/