[sf-perl] Hello! :)

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 12:43:33 PDT 2016

Hey Brad, good to hear from you.  Yes, actually it all sounds
good.  If it were up to me, I'd really wanna hear something like
"Timeseries databases: Graphite vs Postgresql".  Since you're
asking the group, maybe someone else would want to chime in...
your DNS Monitoring talk might be a good follow on to Fred's last
talk.

(By the way, sorry about the long silence on my end... I've been
holed-up trying to clean up some old software projects of mine
that possibly I should've just let die...)