[sf-perl] [SF.pm] Now accepting OSCON sticker requests

VM Brasseur sfpm at vmbrasseur.com
Fri Jul 18 17:44:48 PDT 2014

Hello, my fine SF.pm members!

Next week I'll be at OSCON [0].

Naturally, that means I'll be spending time on the Expo floor,
collecting schwag.

Will you be at our next event in August? [1] If so, do you have any
special requests for stickers I might find at a booth at the Expo? Then
please send them to me! I'll see what I can do about fulfilling your
request (no promises made) and bring your sticker(s) to the August meeting.

Just drop me a line, but please don't do a reply to the entire list. :-)

--V

(apologies if you're on both the Meetup and the SF.pm mailing lists and
you've received this twice)

----

[0] I'm giving two talks. Will you be there? Come see me!
http://www.oscon.com/oscon2014/public/schedule/speaker/131404

[1] If not, why not?! Come join us!
http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/events/192858102/