[sf-perl] [OT] sf bay area - git users

Russ Tremain russt at releasetools.org
Mon Jul 7 12:19:22 PDT 2014

chance to earn $100 gift card if you talk to Perforce about your git
adventures.

Here's the blurb:

------------------
We need your help to get the word out! If you know anyone who lives
in the bay area and uses Git at work, fill out this 1 minute survey
to qualify:

	https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z36HCT3
	(please submit by 7/11/2014)

As a thank you for time and participation, we have a $100 Amazon gift
card for those who come to the office and talk to us.

This is to get feedback on the direction of the Perforce Git Fusion
product, which allows Git users to host and scale repositories using
Perforce server technology.

Easy money.  ;)

Disclaimer: I work for Perforce, which is how I heard about this.
The Perforce office is in Alameda.