[sf-perl] [jobs] Job opening for Senior Perl Programmer at WebCDR.com

Dana Diederich diederich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 09:31:14 PST 2014

I suspect PCI certification comes into play as well.  'devops' people hold
the keys to the kingdom, and PCI/DSS has specific language about people who
have such high-level access having to pass background checks.

It's one of those things that seems like a good idea on the surface, but is
in reality not such a good thing in most cases.

Cheers,
-Dana