[sf-perl] Visiting San Francisco in September

simbabque simbabque at hannover.pm
Sat May 18 10:53:41 PDT 2013

Hi,

my name's Julien and I'm a Perl guy from Hannover, Germany. Maybe I've met
one or two of you at last year's YAPC::EU.

I'm going to visit California at the end of August this year and will stay
for four weeks. The first two weeks of that period I will spend in
Fairfield and in San Fransisco. During that time, I would love to attend a
SF.pm meeting. I know it's a bit early, but I'm in the middle of planning
this whole thing, including a road trip.

Please let me know if you are open to visitors from abroad, and how your
meetings work. Here in Hannover, we just meet in a restaurant/pub every few
weeks to discuss Perl, work or totally unrelated stuff, sometimes give
spontaneous presentations and enjoy food. I have not attended any other PM
meetings yet, so I have no idea what to expect. ;-)

Thanks a lot,
Julien

PS: Do you have an IRC channel?