[sf-perl] Managing Perl Projects

Jeffrey Ryan Thalhammer jeff at imaginative-software.com
Mon Mar 25 14:50:40 PDT 2013

On Mar 25, 2013, at 2:32 PM, jpbida wrote:

> What are your favorite set-ups for managing multiple developers contributing to a single perl code base?  What is a good resource for doing this right?  I'm really interested in projects using Dancer/Catalyst Frameworks.

No simple answer here.  Aside from a few Perl-centric tools (like maybe Smolder) none of these are any better or worse just because you're using Perl.

If you want to know what people's favorite version control system is, or what they like for bug tracking, that is a slightly different question.

You've identified most of the major types of tools it the development stack, so you've already won half the battle.

So now, you just make sure you use them :)

-Jeff