[sf-perl] Do you have a tidy style? Emacs/cperl and perltidy.

Jonathan Swartz swartz at pobox.com
Tue Jan 22 15:46:04 PST 2013

Being a frequent user of both emacs and perltidy, I heartily recommend you have an easy keystroke (like ctrl-t) that will perltidy your current buffer. Any small differences between cperl and perltidy won't matter as long as it's easy to perltidy.

Also, shameless plug, https://metacpan.org/module/tidyall has some ways to automate tidying and critiquing in different contexts.