[sf-perl] Real perl (Dodger)

Richards, Elaine elaine.richards at windriver.com
Mon Apr 9 11:56:55 PDT 2012

>From: Dodger <el.dodgero at gmail.com>
>
>So... How about some old school perl without mooses and meeses?
>
>Anybody out there code in... You know... Perl?
>
>--
>Dodger

I generally use out of the box perl for a lot of my scripts because I do not have access to every single workstation that may potentially use my them. It's a bit more labor intensive, but I've done enough of them that I have a lot of shared code.

I do get frisky on my group's internal web server, because the scripts only execute there.

ER