[sf-perl] we now return you to your regularly scheduled holiday

Quinn Weaver quinn at pgexperts.com
Tue Nov 22 12:27:52 PST 2011

On Nov 22, 2011, at 11:24 AM, Joseph Brenner wrote:

> As Fred has remarked,  we're skipping our usual meeting night this
> month (though if someone wants to call a Naan & Curry night, feel
> free, it's
> just that Fred and I can't be there).
>
> By the way, every year around this time, we think about switching from
> holding meetings on the fourth Tuesdays, so we can stop competing with
> Thanksgiving and Christmas.  We'll try setting up an early December
> meeting next month, maybe on the Second Tuesday.
>
> It could be that's a better pattern to go with, "Second Tuesdays"
> rather than Fourth.
>
> Any opinions, requests?

To me, Tuesdays seem insanely crowded with users' group meetings.
I personally would love to switch to Thursdays or (second choice)
Wednesdays if we could do it without stepping on a lot of toes.

Disclaimer: This is purely my personal, selfish opinion as an
SF.pm member. I'm in no way a part of current SF.pm leadership,
and I don't presume to speak for anyone else. :-)

--
Quinn Weaver
PostgreSQL Experts, Inc.