[sf-perl] we now return you to your regularly scheduled holiday

Joseph Brenner doom at kzsu.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 22 11:24:47 PST 2011

As Fred has remarked,  we're skipping our usual meeting night this
month (though if someone wants to call a Naan & Curry night, feel
free, it's
just that Fred and I can't be there).

By the way, every year around this time, we think about switching from
holding meetings on the fourth Tuesdays, so we can stop competing with
Thanksgiving and Christmas.  We'll try setting up an early December
meeting next month, maybe on the Second Tuesday.

It could be that's a better pattern to go with, "Second Tuesdays"
rather than Fourth.

Any opinions, requests?