[sf-perl] [job] Excel guru wanted for open data project
josh at agliodbs.com
Thu May 5 12:47:41 PDT 2011
We're looking for someone who lives and breathes Microsoft Excel to
detangle a large collection of worksheets and work it into a more
generalizable format for publication as part of an environmental open
data project. We're talking 5-6 years of data collected willy-nilly
into 120 worksheets and held together with links, formulas, and duct
tape. The ideal candidate will be:
* An expert in Excel 10
* Able to consolidate the worksheets down to a single workbook.
* Able to downgrade the worksheet to Excel 97 format
* Able to convert the worksheet to OpenOffice.org or Gnumeric and fix
* Available to complete this task before June 15th.
* Has experience and interest in the publication of open data
The ideal candidate will also be within easy driving distance of Santa
Barbara, or at least somewhere in the LA, San Francisco, or Portland areas.
Compensation is negotiable, and is consistent with the expertise and the
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
More information about the SanFrancisco-pm