[sf-perl] Meeting suggestions for this Tuesday

Joseph Brenner doom at kzsu.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 26 10:52:19 PDT 2011

I just checked, and now there are only 9 RSVP slots left over at the
Night Owls event:

 o  Hackfest at Citizen Space, joining forces with the NightOwls
  at 8pm, with food from "Goood Frikin Chicken".  Anyone
  interested should jump through the meet-up hoops to RSVP:
  http://www.meetup.com/SF-Nightowls/events/24636271/?a=me1p_lnm&rv=me1p