[sf-perl] Starting sysadvent 2011 out with a perl article

Philip J. Hollenback philiph at pobox.com
Sat Dec 3 20:35:00 PST 2011

I love writing blog posts because I feel like I always learn more from
the comments.

In this case, it appears that Capture::Tiny is even better than
IO::CaptureOutput.  Others have suggests IPC::Run.

I think if I were redoing that article I would probably just use
Capture::Tiny for everything.

Thanks for the kind words.

P.