[sf-perl] Starting sysadvent 2011 out with a perl article
peter at thoeny.org
Thu Dec 1 13:26:01 PST 2011
Good article indeed, thanks Philip!
A while back I wrote a blog on how to run a long background process in
a web app, where I also cover the IO::CaptureOutput module, http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Blog/BlogEntry201109x2
On Dec 1, 2011, at 10:24 AM, Michael Friedman wrote:
> That's a great article. I'd never heard of IO::CaptureOutput before,
> but I have seen the pain of open2() firsthand...
> Thanks for sharing!
> -- Mike
> Michael Friedman
> frimicc at gmail.com
> On Dec 1, 2011, at 7:52 AM, Philip J. Hollenback wrote:
>> Here's something I wrote for this year's SysAdvent, about using perl
>> modules to capture process output:
>> Philip J. Hollenback
>> philiph at pobox.com
* Peter Thoeny Peter[at]Thoeny.org
* http://twiki.net - Twiki, Inc. - Enterprise Agility
* http://twiki.org - is your team already TWiki enabled?
* Knowledge cannot be managed, it can be discovered and shared
* This e-mail is: (_) private (_) ask first (x) public
More information about the SanFrancisco-pm