[sf-perl] [OT] email reminders

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Wed Apr 27 12:26:51 PDT 2011

however, you don't get reminders unless you pay the 25 bucks a year.
and the reminders look suspiciously like google calendar reminders,
which have been a disaster for me in terms of reliability.  but again,
thanks for the suggeston.   maybe i'll see if yahoo has this
functionality (would be surprised if they didn't).

what do other folks do who do this over the web, rather than through
their smart devices?

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.