[sf-perl] [poll] What Perl IDE do you use?

Kevin Frost biztos at mac.com
Mon Apr 18 08:56:04 PDT 2011

I'm one of those hardcore "editor is my IDE" types, TextMate where available and vim where not.  In Perl anyway.

Now I'm learning Objective C for iOS and I'm suddenly a huge fan of XCode (version 4 anyway), which is about as I a DE as they come.

So I would say that a beginner could gain a lot from using an IDE, and for experienced coders I respect their choice whatever it is.

-- frosty