[sf-perl] [poll] What Perl IDE do you use?

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Thu Apr 14 13:17:40 PDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 7:31 PM, Fred Moyer <fred at redhotpenguin.com> wrote:
> Some people say there are none, but I think that is because there is
> more than one way to do it.

Now that I've gone over to the dark side of the Unix, I'm very fond of
Aquamacs. It's a Cocoa-native port of Emacs. I'm always surprised that
relatively few Mac emacs users seem to know about it. It has various
nice touches, but my favorites are the native font support, the native
keyboard shortcut support (e.g. Cmd-V does the same thing as C-y), and
the ability to set the option key as either Meta or the usual Mac
"special characters" key, according to preference. I do the latter and
use Esc for Meta.

--
Quinn Weaver Consulting, LLC
Full-stack web design and development