[sf-perl] Fwd: Reminder: "Hackathon" is tomorrow, Tuesday, October 12, 2010 7:00 PM!

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Mon Oct 11 13:25:40 PDT 2010

Not much interest in another hack session it looks like.  Is there
anything specific that would raise the interest level?  Is the spot
too far out of the way?  Bad time of day?  Too burned out from the day
job to hack on open source?

We still have our regularly scheduled meeting for this month, the hack
session does not replace it.