[sf-perl] Silicon Valley Code Camp (and Perl)

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Tue Oct 5 16:58:11 PDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Joe Brenner <doom at kzsu.stanford.edu> wrote:

> Rich Morin <rdm at cfcl.com> wrote:
> For example, in the talk that's coming up this month, Quinn will be
> telling us about some cool stuff he's done with perl and postgresql,

Not to stray off topic too much, but the announcement for this meeting
will be coming out in the next few days, I'm still working out the
exact venue.

BUT... we will have another hack session next week at Quetzal Internet
cafe (this meeting does not replace the normal meeting for October).

http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/calendar/14948010/

We got about 5 people there last time, and actually managed to get
some code out to Github.  So if you want to meet up and hack on Perl
code with other Perl Mongers, RSVP!