[sf-perl] What version of perl and what OS do you use? [poll]

Jonathan Swartz swartz at pobox.com
Wed Feb 3 16:01:54 PST 2010

At my latest job, I've started to treat critical vendor software
(Perl, Apache, and all CPAN modules) the same way as the web code: it
is all under version control, and it all gets rsynced out to
production during a release. Still too early to tell whether this is
overkill. But I do feel highly organized and it's nice not to have to
worry about which modules are installed where.