[sf-perl] Can't locate Frontier/Daemon.pm in @INC

yary not.com at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:06:27 PDT 2009

Personally I never install perl modules from links, I let cpan or
cpanplus do it for me (or use ActiveState's ppm if using their perl on
windows)

You'll need to have Admin privs on windows if using ppm, if on unix
then you'll need sudo as root or root privs.

$ cpanp
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default -- CPAN exploration and module installation (v0.84)
*** Please report bugs to <bug-cpanplus at rt.cpan.org>.
*** Using CPANPLUS::Backend v0.84.  ReadLine support enabled.

*** Type 'p' now to show start up log

Did you know...
    The documentation in CPANPLUS::Module and CPANPLUS::Backend is very useful

CPAN Terminal>i Frontier::Daemon

might be all that you need