[sf-perl] Can't locate Frontier/Daemon.pm in @INC

Chyke victor_mba at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 08:57:42 PDT 2009

Hi Darryl,
It's not in my @INC path.

I have not been able to locate this module. I found Forking.pm and XPC.pm instead when I tried to download Frontier/Daemon.pm

Do you have a link that I can get it from?   Secondly, the instruction says to just copy the .pm file into my \lib and \site\lib folders.  Is that all I need for it to be successfully installed and recognized?

Thanks.
Victor